Here is some summer fashion inspirations:
I’m loving the deep white V that I found at American Apparel, throw some bling with it and a high-waisted jean shorts and head to the beach.
I am also looking forward to lounging in tanks and shorts, nice a simple but still flattering. I grabbed a sweet RVCA tank in Tofino which is super comfortable.
Pattern mixing is great too and I’m loving the floral and stripes together. I’m still looking around for some floral pants but I have my eye on some from H&M. Shorts are obviously a must and a primary colour palette is something fun to play around with.
Here is a summer inspirational playlist: click here to listen to it on Grooveshark!
1. Animals- Baths
2. West Coast- Coconut Records
3. Dull Life- Yeah Yeah Yeahs
4. Home- Daughter
5. Bloom- Paper Kites
6. Lost in the Light- Bahamas
7. Featherstone- Paper kites
8. Boy With a Coin- Iron and Wine
9. I’ve Got This Friend- The Civil Wars
10. Landfill- Daughter
11. Set Fire to the Third Bar- Snow Patrol Feat. Martha Wainwright
12. You in a Song- Jason Reeves
13. Stick With Me Baby- Robert Plant & Alison Krauss
14. Youth- Daughter
15. Pumped Up Kicks (cover)- Jayme Dee
16. Ask Me Not, Astronaut (Teen Daze Remix)- Jordan Klassen