1. I saw this on JCrew and I love the combo of a structured dress shirt over top of a collar shirt. And this colour is so awesome.
2. Fall and boho just go together and I’ve never fully went in the boho direction, now seems to be a good time. I love the skirt with the loose layers and boots.
3. I love bringing out a pop of colour, especially cobalt, in the fall. Who says we have to get all moody?
4. Plaid. I mean obviously. But pairing with leopard and black skinnies. Yes please.
5. Oh my goodness I want to get on the flare train. New fall trend, totally calling it.
6. I think it’s about time for me to get some leather paneled leggings. This outfit is rockin and looks super comfy, on top of it all.
7. I feel pretty confident in saying we should bring back the turtleneck. It’s done so right here with a leather pencil skirt. It’s all about the leather.
8. I really like the idea of wearing army green in non-expected ways like skirts and dresses. We see it all the time in jackets and cargo skinnies but this outfit with a wool-like army green skirt with tulle, seems like a pretty great idea to me.
Well ladies, let the shopping begin.
“When a woman says, ‘I have nothing to wear!’, what she really means is ‘There’s nothing here for who I am supposed to be today.'” – Caitlin Moran